The strength, balance and coordination classes are designed using up to date medical research and recommendations from Arthritis Australia and Osteoporosis Australia.
Our classes benefit both men and women with:
- Decreased mobility or balance
- Recent injury or surgery
- Painful or stiff joints
- Multiple sclerosis
Small groups are run, with a maximum of 8 participants.
Attending strength and balance classes will help:
- Improve walking confidence and fitness
- Improve posture
- Reduce chronic pain in joints and muscles
- Lower stress
- Improve sleep
- Rehabilitation following injuries or surgery
- Pre-habilitate before surgery